Payments showcase is an online channel for accepting payments to service providers on the Bank’s or the service provider’s websites. Payment methods: banks’ cards and Faster payments system. In the payment showcase you can display any payments configured in the Bank’s payment hub. What’s more:
- Commission is calculated online after entering the payment amount.
- The full-text search is carried out using search tags which are configured in the Bank’s payment hub.
The main function of the Payments showcase is the automated page layout for a payment page in a web application. eKassir also provides the following functionality:
- Automatic construction of the menu tree interface
- Managing the payment scenario interface from the Bank's payment hub
- Icons (links to pictures)
- Regular expressions
- Prompts when filling out the fields
- Limits information
- Error messages (if this function is configured in the Bank's payment hub)
- Online verification of payment details is a standard procedure when paying for services. All the details are checked before the payment is proceed. Integration with aggregators that provide multi-way payment scenarios.
- Payment by a credit card (integration with the Bank's web acquiring module or best2pay)
The settings of the payment hub needed to build the interface:
Examples of implementation
Easy to start
“Out- of- the- box solution” based on Payments Hub.
It doesn’t require any reworks in front-end applications. Easy integration with any web-acquiring module of the Bank.
Minimum labor costs when “adding” a payment to the showcase
All settings are specified in the Payments Hub.
Increase in the Bank’s Commission income
A convenient way to pay for services on the Bank’s website and the websites of service providers.
Additional functionality out of the box
- Online Commission calculation of any complexity
- Full-text search
- Multi-stage payment scenarios
- Personal account and personal services for payers
Request a call
Leave your contact details to get more information about eKassir solutions, implementation, or anything else from our team.