ATM Terminal is an integrated control software for ATMs, self-service kiosks and devices. The «off-the-shelf» solution includes the server components for managing devices and base integration with bank’s systems, and the software for ATM and kiosks.
ATM Terminal – UI demo
The scope of the solution includes:
- ATM Terminal — a core of the control software. It needs to be installed on self-service kiosks, ATMs and other devices. Works with the devices by XFS layer or direct drivers. Interacts with the server components of the solution.
- Card Client — an optional tool for working with bank cards. It supports interaction with the host by ISO8583, NDC protocol types, or custom protocols. eKassir software is PA DSS — and EMVCo- certified. NFC-readers are supported.
- Card Gateway -an optional tool for working as hub/concentrator while connecting device network with the card host (in the case of integration with the bank’s processing via the inter-host protocol ).
- Monitor Server — a server for technical monitoring the ATMs and self-service devices network. It responds for tracking and controlling the network of the devices.
- Operation Server is responsible for managing financial and information services on self-service devices and cash-management functions on ATMs. All settings can be configured in Operation Studio application.
- Server DBP or Omnichannel Banking Platform server — an optional tool. It delivers personal services and supports personal area on the self-service devices.
ATM Terminal is an integrated control software for different types of self-service devices. The solution supports of a wide range of business functions which are important for banks:
- Standard ATM functions (cash withdrawal, included recycling, etc.)
- Accepting payments in favor of unlimited number of service providers via self-service devices (by bank cards or in cash)
- Providing client’s personal area, i.e. availability of Internet banking on ATMs and self-service kiosks
- Advanced monitoring and management of self-service devices network
- Working with NFC-card and services (Android Pay and Apple Pay)
- Content management on the devices, displaying the advertisement, delivering personal offers, collecting feedback
Universal multivendor solution for ATMs and self-service kiosks
Personal area, payments, advertising management and others service in a standard solution
Omnichannel scenarios and connecting with other channels provides via off-the-shelf solution
Super-fast operating speed. Nice visual effects are available
Workaround for NDC and DDC limits. Built-in browser. No dependence from operation system version
Built-in service for advertising management. Targeted and personal offers
Micro service architecture
Easily-expanded functionality on micro service level
Request a call
Leave your contact details to get more information about eKassir solutions, implementation, or anything else from our team.